Celebrate a Birthday with guaranteed snorts, giggles and jumping in muddy puddles at Peppa Pig World of Play Dallas Fort Worth! We can’t wait to welcome you!
Birthday Parties include:
- Party Host for the duration of your party
- Exclusive use of a themed birthday room during the two-hour party
- Activity Pack with souvenir lanyard for the birthday child
- Cheese Pizza at mealtime for the children
- UNLIMITED juice and water for the duration of your party
- Stay and play after your two-hour party!
- Downloadable Peppa Pig World of Play party invitations
Everything above is included for $30 per child (+tax)
- Additional Pizza’s - $10 each
- Ice Cream Cups for Dessert - $2 each
- Party Bags - $7 each
You can add these to your package when booking your party with us online!
Plan Your Party
- You book your entire party online.
- Minimum of 11 children, Maximum of 21 children. Our party rooms can also accommodate up to 10-20 adults depending on the room. You are automatically allocated a party room upon booking, based on your group size. Please make us aware of any changes in guest counts as soon as possible, as unfortunately, we cannot go beyond our room capacities.
- Reservations must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Payment is taken at time of booking online in order to reserve your party package, date and time.
- Due to fire regulations we are unable to permit candles to be lit inside Peppa Pig World of Play. You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake (without peanuts and some other allergens), however no other outside food and beverage is permitted.
- Once your party is booked you will receive a confirmation email and then later, a follow up call from one of our team members.
- For additional questions, please email us at PPWOP.Birthday@merlinentertainments.biz
Have you booked your birthday party with us? Great! Let’s invite your friends to join you! Why not download your invitations right now and send them to your guests!
CHECK-IN AT MAIN ENTRANCE
- Your party host will meet you at the entrance to check you in. We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 2 hours allotted.
- Hassle free! Your party host will take care of your gifts and keep them in the birthday room for you.
TIME FOR LOTS OF SNORTS AND GIGGLES!
- It’s play time! Explore our 14 themed areas – Jump in muddy puddles with Peppa and George, climb and slide through George’s fort, crawl through Rebecca Rabbits Underground Adventure and so much more!
- Feel free to sit and enjoy the use of the birthday room before food is served
- UNLIMITED juice and water provided to keep you hydrated during your adventures!
IT’S PICNIC TIME!
- Party food is served
- Sing Happy Birthday and time for cake!
LET THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE!
- Whilst your party host helps to prepare any party bags to take home, there is still time to play!
- Your party host will assist you in getting your gifts and any leftovers through exit.
- After your two-hour party use of the birthday room, you and your guests are welcome to stay and play in the main attraction.
We recommend having the majority of your group gathered together prior to checking in with the admission desk. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate your party in the time remaining, but we cannot extend your time in the private room past the 2 hours allotted. You are automatically allocated a party room upon booking, based on your group size. Please make us aware of any changes in guest counts as soon as possible; as unfortunately we cannot go beyond our room capacities.
WHAT TO BRING
Order Confirmation: Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device.
Everyone will need to be wearing socks with grips to ensure they are able to play safely.
No need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!
ADDITIONAL PARTY FOOD
We do not allow outside food in the attraction, with the exception of a birthday cake if you choose to bring your own, however unfortunately we cannot permit cakes containing peanuts and some other allergens. All extra food orders need to be placed before the day of the party via email.