Tickets & Offers
Children aged 8 or younger can visit with their family (which must include a responsible adult over 18 years of age). Everyone will need a ticket except babies under 6 months at the time of visit. No adults visiting on their own will be admitted.
Visiting with a child under 6 months?
Good news! Children under six months old go free and are not required to pre-book!
If visiting as part of a larger group, they will simply be admitted alongside accompanying pre-booked ticket holders.
If you are visiting solely with a child under six months old, you are guaranteed entry and can pay for accompanying adults at the attraction.
Online Saver Ticket
- Admission to Peppa Pig World of Play at selected date & time - Prices vary by date.
- For the best savings, visit on a non-holiday weekday & book at least 24 hours in advance.
- COMBINATION TICKETS are valid for ONE Adult (9+ years) & ONE Child (6 months - 8 years).
- ADDITIONAL CHILD TICKETS are valid for ONE Child (6 months – 8 years).
- ADDITIONAL ADULT TICKETS are valid for ONE Adult (9+ years).
- UPGRADE your ticket at the official ticket office to a MUDDY PUDDLE PASS, from $50 for 5 child entries, weekdays only. Adults pay separately $5 per entry.
- We want everyone to have the best time so during busy periods we may limit the number of guests in the attraction.
Add to your visit:
- Add to your visit by helping Daddy pig find his lost items and get a collectable Peppa Pig World of Play lanyard.
Photo Saver Package
- Take your memories with you wherever you go!
- Two 8” x 6” souvenir printed photos of you and your family!
- Receive one FREE Digital Copy to share with friends and family
Peppa Pig Food Basket
- Join Peppa and friends for a picnic with the ducks, with Peppa & George's Lunch Basket.
- Your choice of child main, side, dessert and drink.
Daddy Pig Food Basket
- Join Peppa and friends for a picnic with the ducks, with the Daddy Pigs Lunch Basket.
- Your choice of adult main, side, dessert and drink.