Frequently Asked Questions
We are making sure EVERYTHING IS OINKTASTIC for you and your family’s safe visit to enjoy laugh, learn and play!
Playtime is a 2-hour play session for you and your family at Peppa Pig World of Play Chicago, to laugh, learn and play!
Arrive at the start of the playtime to maximize your fun!
More information about playtimes coming soon.
Purchase a ticket online during a specific 2-hour playtime to reserve your spot.
Due to limited capacity and to ensure social distancing, reserve your admission to a 2-hour playtime HERE and show your current annual pass
Due to limited capacity to ensure social distancing, reserve your admission to a 2-hour playtime HERE and show your current annual pass card before entering.
Due to local health regulations, all guests aged 2 and older are required to wear a face covering or mask.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticket capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience
- Clear signage along with monitoring staff will ensure proper social distancing while enjoying fun and play
- We have introduced additional cleansing stations to facilitate frequent hand washing
For now, Peppa Pig Meet and Greet will not take place. However, Peppa is featured around the attraction.
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day and before each playtime to clean and sanitize the attraction including high-frequency touchpoints and play areas
We have introduced a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers in addition to the handwashing stations in Peppa Pig World of Play.
- We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that staff routinely perform. These include face masks (if required), disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitizer to protect staff and our guests.
- We politely request you to not visit our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to adjust your booking.