Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Peppa Pig World of Play (PPWoP) is a family attraction – no admissions are permitted without child under the age of 8 years old. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult over 18 years of age. PPWoP reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation. Tickets purchased online or in advance are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, voucher or exchanged for cash. Ticket only redeemable at the attraction stated. PPWoP reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits/rides without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons, and that no refunds or price reductions can be given in these circumstances.
All tickets for PPWoP whether they be purchased from the PPWoP directly, other Merlin Attractions or third party sellers are purchased on a non refundable and non transferable basis. All tickets with an allocated date and play session timeslot are valid for that period only. These bookings are non-transferable however are guaranteed entry. All guests without any ticket or in possession of a ticket without a timeslot are not guaranteed same day entry if the attraction is sold out. Guests are advised to arrive up to 15 minutes prior to play session to process admission. Additional annual pass terms are noted below - point 21.
PPWoP and Merlin Entertainments Limited shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising on the premises, and accept no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses incurred.
All entry is based on guests abiding by the Rules of Play displayed at attraction entrance (point 17). All children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. At no point must children be left unattended. For hygiene reasons all guests must be wearing shoes and socks. Shoes must be removed in some areas of the attraction.
1. Making your booking: The party leader must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. The party leader must be at least 18 when the booking is made. All bookings must be made online via the website. At the end of the booking process, you are asked to confirm that you have read and agree with our booking conditions. Your booking will be confirmed by an E-ticket, we will reconfirm your booking by email. The confirmation is sent to the email address which you enter/provide at the time of making your booking. However if you have spam filtering on your email account, our email might not reach you.
Your email voucher will serve as proof of payment for your attraction ticket. You must take the confirmation email with you or you may not gain entry. Please check your booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
Please arrive within your designated play session, failure to do so will result in you forfeiting your booking. We advise you to arrive 15 minutes before your play session begins to process your tickets. Please note there may be queues in peak periods.
2. Payment: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
3. Your contract: A binding contract between us comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a booking reference. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by local law.
4. The cost of your ticket(s): We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error. A total price of your ticket(s) will be given before you confirm your booking which you may accept or not. All prices are for pre-booking and include VAT.
5. Changes by you: Once a booking reference has been issued it will not be possible to amend or transfer your booking.
6. Cancellation by you: Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us or the authorised third party booking agent. Transactions through us are non-refundable.
7. Changes and cancellation by us: Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings and we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) purchasing an alternative ticket offer from us. If the chosen alternative date is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will not ask you to pay any more
(c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one. In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned options. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
8. Force Majeure: Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss (as more fully described in clause 9 (1) below) as a result of "force majeure". In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
9. Our Liability to you
(1) We promise to make sure that the ticket arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage arising including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of the experience, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your visit and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
'force majeure' as defined in clause 8.
(3) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our brochure and we have not agreed to arrange them.
(4) The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
(5) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
(6) You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 12 below. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred".
10. Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your visit to an attraction, you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. You must write to our Guest Experience Team at the attraction you have visited, within 28 days of the end of the visit to the attraction giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
11. Your Responsibilities: Bookings are accepted on the understanding that all persons travelling are normally in good health and able to fulfil the physical demands of the attraction visit. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We cannot accept any liability or associated costs if you are refused entry onto transport or into the attraction country as a result of failure to carry correct documentation.
12. Conditions of Suppliers: Many of the services which make up your visit are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions (see clause 9 (3)). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from the supplier concerned.
13. Special Requests and Medical Problems: If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
14. Call Monitoring and Recording: As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
15. Directions: Please make sure you have directions to the attraction; basic directions are also provided on your email voucher. Directions should be used in conjunction with an up to date map.
16. Parking: Please check parking arrangements. Parking is always at the vehicle owner’s risk.
17. Rules of Play: Guests must abide by the PPWoP Rules of Play at all times. If guests are witnessed not following these rules which puts themselves or others at risk of injury or offence, they will be required to leave the attraction. All children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. At no point must children be left unattended.
18. Peppa Pig World of Play Ticket Terms and Conditions: All tickets with an allocated date and play session timeslot are valid for that period only. These bookings are non-transferable however are guaranteed entry. All guests without any ticket or in possession of a ticket without a timeslot are not guaranteed same day entry if the attraction is sold out.
19. Hygiene: For hygiene reasons all guests must be wearing shoes and socks. Shoes must be removed in some areas of the attraction.
20. Birthday Parties: Birthday Parties must be booked at least two weeks prior to party date. 100% payment for the party booking is required to complete the booking; with all bookings being made via our website only. Any additional items added after the initial booking must be paid for in advance of your party date. Failing to do so you risk cancellation without refund or exchange. All party bookings are non-refundable however bookings may be able to be changed to an alternative date/time at the discretion of management. Any personalized additional items purchased, such as birthday cakes, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
21. Annual Passes: Standard ticket terms and conditions of entry apply to Annual Pass holders along with the following terms;
One pass per child is required and are non-transferable with any other persons. One adult (transferable) is permitted per annual pass entry when accompanied by the child detailed on the pass. Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of your first pass visit. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult on each visit. Passes are only to be used by those pictured and detailed on the pass. Standard opening times and last entry times apply to all ticket holders including Annual Pass holders. Immediate entry is not guaranteed and you may be asked to return at a later time; or date, if the attraction has reached capacity. Annual passes are only valid during standard operating hours and not any separate ticketed events.
An Annual Pass will only be valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder, it displays a clear photograph which must be a true likeness of the named holder, and it is within the Validity Period. Photocopies of an Annual Pass will not be accepted at an Attraction and PPWOP reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse entry to any person attempting to use an Annual Pass which is not an original, without offering any compensation. Any use or attempted use of an Annual Pass in breach of these Terms or the relevant Attraction's regulations will result in the Annual Pass being revoked without a refund and/or compensation.
PPWOP, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the play zones, events or facilities within the Attractions for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
An administration fee of up to $10 will be charged for the re-issue of each lost or damaged Annual Pass. The re-issue of stolen Annual Passes will also be subject to the $10 re-issue fee unless the holder can provide PPWOP with a relevant crime reference number when requesting that the Annual Pass is re-issued.
PPWOP is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers for purchasing the Annual Pass at specific Attractions, online, or through third party channels. Please note that PPWOP does not price match the price payable for an Annual Pass. If PPWOP changes the price payable for its Annual Pass, it will advise Passholders on the website. For the avoidance of doubt, any changes in pricing will not apply to existing Annual Passes retrospectively.
PPWOP reserves the right to vary these Terms by giving Passholders no less than 30 days' written notice of such variation by using the details provided to PPWOP when the Passholder purchased an Annual Pass and by making a note of such changes available on the terms and conditions page of the website so please review the website periodically for changes. If you do not accept the amended terms, this may affect our ability to provide certain products and services to you.
Peppa Pig World of Play | Michigan
4362 Baldwin Road | Auburn Hills | Michigan 48326