Designed specifically for preschool aged children and their families, Peppa Pig World of Play brings the magical world of Peppa Pig to life! The attraction offers fourteen amazing play areas that will ignite children’s imaginations and give them an exciting opportunity to have fun with their favorite little piggy in a unique setting, packed full of oink-tastic activities.
- Free Chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Outside food & drinks not permitted
- Attraction and Gift Shop are cash-less and only accept credit card payments
- Adults must be accompanied by at least one child age 8 or under to enter.
- For every 10 child tickets, 1 adult chaperone receives free admission
- Minimum number of tickets required to receive group pricing is 10
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP:
- Bookings are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Credit Card payment is due at time of booking.
- Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- The Attraction and Gift Shop are cash-less and only accept credit card payments.
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and our staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect group members at the District 7 entrance; buses must park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the Attraction and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit, Peppa Pig World of Play cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your bus/vehicle.
- Please note: There is no re-entry into the attraction so if your group is planning to enjoy lunch, please plan on eating before or after your visit.