Tickets Not Available At This Time
Children aged 8 or younger can visit with their family (which must include a responsible adult over 18 years of age). Everyone will need a ticket except babies under 1 year at the time of visit. No adults visiting on their own will be admitted.
For hygiene and safety reasons, please bring children’s non-slip socks as they’ll need to remove their shoes in some of the play areas.
No external food or drink may be brought into the attraction.
Have you checked our Rules of Play? View them here!
Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan is temporarily closed from March 16th 2020, as advised by Governor Gretchen Whitmer. We remain in contact with the authorities on when we can re-open; however all updates will be posted on our website & social media channels. More information can be found here.
- Enjoy 12 months' unlimited child admission!
- 1 free adult per visit to accompany the passholder!
- 20% off Cafe Food and Drink!
- 10% off in our Gift Shop!
- Pass pays for itself in just 3 visits*!
- You MUST bring your child or suitable photograph in-order to print the passes at attraction.